Friday 4 September 2015

Learning to Create .APKs

I am learning to create android apps because, I am bored of playing games & browsing.
So, I finally learnt the method to create android apps. First I need to learn java because, most of the android apps are running on java. Learning java is not easy so I skipped learning java but, I have learnt some basics of java. Second I began to research about creating apps and yes! I got some support from my school computer teacher. He told me to install JDK and netbeans IDE. And I checked some forums for creating apk on netbeans. They told me to install a plugin called nbandroid. The proplem is the android sdk tools. I had very big proplems. Such as launching the software and downloading the APIs. Finally I got everyting to control. and made it to create android apps. Now it's ready. But, only thing is missing. I have to learn java to create android apps.

To Be Continued......................................

1 comment: